Welcome to pdmotion



2011, Since my domain "www.pdmotion.com" has been expired,
I try to transfer all the images of works what I had done a long ago. I may be able to make here more vitalize.

Thanks!



Monday, June 28, 2010

test out






I finally found an appropriate 2D software. I have been fed up Photoshop and Illustrator even though I am not an expert of Adobe. I mean, I need new stuff for fun

So it is the "Alias Sketch " I already installed "Sketchbook Pro" but I never used it is a kind boring and hard to work with my Tablet.

AliasSketch is pertty functional as well as UI is interesting, the most I like is optimizing line strokes as a vector line. It allows me to draw clean and sponteneous lines so I was able to draw a car in quick.

The turning out is not so great, but I can say I was able to get used into it so fast.

All the icons on the interface and functions are pretty understanable to me, even though I am not a smart man for software.

it is awesome.

2 comments:

Sam Kingston said...

shit, I gotta get that! i've been getting fed up with sketchbook pro for so long! the vector option seems really useful, i'm so accustomed to multiplying pencil layers in SBPro to make them look black, vectors would be soooo much better

Sun said...

true Sam, the vector function is awesome to optimize whatever you stroke. as well as the interface is way more understanable.
sun