Welcome to pdmotion



2011, Since my domain "www.pdmotion.com" has been expired,
I try to transfer all the images of works what I had done a long ago. I may be able to make here more vitalize.

Thanks!



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Realism .


Illustration for realism .




Realism may be is based on the idea that reality, or the world, has a structure that is beautiful. Therefore, the object, sizes, perspective and all the contents in the painting are supposed be right and precise.

Realism mainstream is to depict subjects in accordance with secular empirical rules, as they are considered to exist in third person objective reality, without embellishment or interpretation.

In order to show surrealism,
First, I chose a style of detailed portrayal that is inspired by photographic style to follow actual realism. I think the photographic style contains many facts as values, good composition proportion and so on.

Second, I use over exposure on this painting; also I fully put the main object to cut out forehead. Medium brush strokes are used to depict realism style. The combination of the effects; light, brush strokes and the composition may make the scene more dramatic.

Third, I used a metaphor that a pair of purple gloves is very meaningful for the main character, she probably want to express what she thinks through the gloves. Therefore the gloves can be potential image of her.

All the objects in the poster are rendered in exact perspective and right proportion to be close to actual realism.


No comments: