Welcome to pdmotion



2011, Since my domain "www.pdmotion.com" has been expired,
I try to transfer all the images of works what I had done a long ago. I may be able to make here more vitalize.

Thanks!



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Surrealism .



A piece of Illustration work to be Surrealism Style.



Surrealism contains various styles and streams which can be humor, odd as well a expression of subconsciousness.

The objects in Surrealism can be distorted and bent as much as the artist can imagine, can be expressed the world of Illusion, Imagination and unrealistic, however most surrealists show the culmination of portrayal.

In order to show surrealism,
First, I chose a style of detailed portrayal that is inspired by Peter de Sève. His uses water color and color pencils to present humorous and hilarious situations.

Second, I used light, less staining colors and soft brush strokes to present the humorous scene as well as I use pencil strokes to emphasize the shadows.

I used a metaphor that a nice dinner set is in a snow globe with penguins to present patio in cold weather. Of course we love patio in nice warm weather, we don’t want to be at cold patio. We may want to hold the snow globe in the hands instead of being in the snow globe.

Therefore all the objects in the poster are rendered in exact perspective and right proportion to be close to Surrealism.

used Software : Photoshop .



No comments: